Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Can Feel The Outcome


1st Sept
the date
that i will remember for the rest of my life
y?
because i think i have been scammed by AsiaSoft..
a SEA online game provider
which was before
hosting RappelzSEA


im lvl 107 ;p

last moments ;/

On that day
RappelzSEA officially closed
WTF?

i have played this game
about 2/3 year
i put all my mind,body and soul into this game
yes
can u imagine
you sitting in front of ur
lappy or pc
14-18 hours per day
just for this crappy game
lol
i had done it!!
( u can ask my papa or mama if u dun believe)

and
because of this game
and i really2 tired and exhausted
when this routine keep cycle about
1 month...
1 month of my mid sem break
WTF?

and when i decided to stop playing any online games
honestly there is 1 Q that haunt me..
b4 i go bed every nite
can i REALLY stop?
because i cant resist it.
its like a drug
or maybe i think its more like
a cigarette
means sooner or later
maybe i will play back
those addictive online games
old habits die hard eh..
WTF?

Eh
but anyways
now i can sleep better and smoother
haha
no more panda eyes
no more xcukup masa
nak buat ini..nak buat itu
and i have more time to spend
with my girlfriends
;)

4 comments: